- This event has passed.
Musafirs motorcycle ride to the “The Land of Dawn-lit Mountains”
3 Nov 8:00 AM - 19 Nov 8:00 AM| ₹43500
Ride # 97 – Musafirs Motorcycle ride to the “Land of the Dawn-lit Mountains” At the farthest reaches of our country, hidden from the world, lies a place with beautiful forests, undulating mountains and plains carpeted with lush greens that rare, exotic flora and fauna call home. On this ride, come with us as we explore this hidden gem – Northeast India! And a motorcycle ride is the perfect medium to explore this terrain. Here’s your chance to get a taste of the adventure-motorcycling experience. If biking is your path to peace, this enthralling motorcycle tour is perfect for you. And don’t forget your cameras and photography tricks because the charming, quaint landscapes of Northeast India will sweep you off your feet! While there are 8 states that make up Northeast India, for this ride, we shall explore parts of 3 states in 16 days – Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh. This is one ride you just can’t miss. Join us to experience the enchanting charisma of the Northeast. Why just quench your thirst for motorcycling when you can take it up a notch!
Experiences that you should expect when you ride with us to the Northeast:
- > CHERRAPUNJI – place receiving the most rainfall in a year.
- > CDAWKI – see it to believe it…
- > THE LIVING ROOT BRIDGES – a creation which will enchant you.
- > KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK – swampy grasslands where you watch Rhino grazing while sitting atop an Elephant.
- > MAJULI RIVER ISLAND – the largest river island in the world, situated in the Brahmaputra river, Assam
- > TAWANG, THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN – where faith moves mountains on the perilous pilgrimage.
- > BUMLA PASS – the meeting point of India and China at 15,200 ft above sea level.
- > SANGETSAR LAKE – or the Madhuri lake, originally pasturage of Shok-Tsen village turned into a lake due to an Earth Quake in 1971.
Guwahati – Nameri – Bomdila – Tawang – Dirang – Bhalukpong – Majuli – Kaziranga – Cherrapunji – Dawki – Guwahati
November 3rd to Novmember 19th, 2017
INR 43500/- (For members) INR 45000/- (For non-members) – Click to avail MEMBERSHIP
- > Sharing Accommodation* from start to finish
- > All meals from start to finish**
- > Support vehicle (to load bikes in case of a breakdown)
- > Musafirs Merchandise
- > High visibility vests
- > Inner-line permits and entry charges to access restricted regions
- > Sightseeing charges wherever applicable
- > Safari ride at Kaziranga National Park
- > Boat ride to Majuli River Island
- > A well-coordinated team of experienced bikers for company
- > Flight / Train Tickets (to / from Guwahati)
- > Bike Transport (we can provide assistance/information)
- > Fuel
- > Packaged Drinking Water or Soft Drinks
- > Booze
- > Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions
Riding with the Musafirs requires biking discipline and punctuality. The Musafirs is an evolved motorcycle club. Our riders demonstrate real control, discipline, and temperament by riding in the designated formations at the designated speed and performing responsibilities that make the ride function like clockwork. The Musafirs is NOT a ‘Boyz-Only’ Riders Club. Female riders/pillions are welcome as our female crew member – Shona and numerous other female Musafirs would be there for company throughout the trip. We are not your conventional money-minting tour operators; biking is the only thing we do and that is what we are known for. We know our jobs pretty well, especially when it comes to group riding. If you have never been with us on any ride, go through our past rides or facebook page and you will know. On this circuit, you will be riding at altitudes, some bad road, short day time, and in terrains where the weather can turn hostile within seconds. It is a significant risk that requires experience to mitigate. Of course, you could save a few bucks by doing this ride with start-ups, novices, or friends – things would be smooth until the inexperience kicks in. We use our collective experience to give YOU the best experience. Now that’s something you can rely on. Interested? Give us a buzz. We’ll be more than glad to answer all your queries and questions.
Steps to Register for the Northeast Ride:
Step 1 Call the Crew / Coordinators on the numbers mentioned at the end to express your interest in joining the ride and check for Slot Availability. (Contact with any other person will not be regarded as Slot Confirmation) Step 2 Transfer the Booking Amount (Non Refundable) of Rs 15,000 to:
Beneficiary Name: M/s MUSAFIRS MOTORCYCLE TOURS PVT LTD
Account Type: Current Account
Account Number: 593011012667
IFSC Code: KKBK0000958 (Kotak Mahindra Bank)
Step 3 Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM The Musafirs will be making confirmed bookings and payments on your behalf and so the booking amount is non-refundable. Full ride fees to be paid 30 days before the ride – 3th Oct 2017 * The Musafirs will be making confirmed bookings and payments on behalf of the members without compelling the member to transfer the booking amount. In case a member registers for the ride and cancels it after the cancellation date, the ride booking amount will be recovered from the member. It is a partnership of trust between the club and the member. We do not support/encourage drugs and are firmly against it! If you cannot resist the urge to light up a joint for ride days, you are better off riding with some other riding group. Let’s ride… Let’s Enjoy… Let’s BE A MUSAFIR!
Musafir Nicc – 9819 897 843
Musafir Shona – 9821 178 718
Ride Co – Ordinator – Brijesh – 9619 056 660